You have rights, use them!
Call or email now for a free consultation in your criminal defense matter.
- Drug Possession
- Weapons Charges
- Drunk Driving/DUI
- Sex Crime
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Child Abuse
Are you being investigated or are you facing a misdemeanor, a felony, a violation of probation, a criminal traffic offense, a traffic violation or traffic infraction? Contacting an experienced and local Gainesville lawyer and Ocala lawyer right away can help build a solid defense. If your criminal or traffic case is in Gainesville, Ocala, Starke, or other North Central Florida community, we will work on your behalf and will work to protect your rights.
Contact the office for a criminal defense attorney to handle any criminal matter including:
- DUI/DWI or drunk driving, DUI manslaughter, DUI with property damage or injury
- Vehicular homicide
- Any other criminal traffic violation or offense
- Non-criminal traffic violation, citation, ticket or infractions such as speeding, or careless driving
- Fleeing and eluding, racing, or reckless driving
- Suspended license, no valid license, driving outside of restrictions, Habitual Traffic Offender
- Drug or narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, meth, oxycodone. Offenses including possession, intent to sell, manufacturing, cultivation, delivery, trafficking or sales of drugs, or trafficking by possession (a person convicted of a drug offense including drug possession may have their driver license suspended)
- Theft or Fraud
- Bad check / worthless check
- Child abuse
- Domestic violence
- Sex crimes, lewd and lascivious sexual assault, rape, molestation, child pornography
- Battery, felony battery, aggravated battery, domestic battery
- Assault, aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon or firearm
- Firearms offenses concealed firearm, possession of a firearm, improper exhibition, or discharge
- Probation matters, violation of probation, modification, or early termination of probation
Though you will probably be on your best behavior while out on bond, it is essential to know your conditions of pre-trial release. For example, what happens if while out on bond a person picks up another offense or otherwise violates the conditions of pre-trial release? Do not violate your conditions, if you need a condition of bond changed or modified, or if you do not know what your conditions of release are, then Contact the office for a free consultation and to hire a lawyer to modify your conditions.
A flexible appointment schedule is maintained, and free consultations are offered in all criminal and traffic matters. For whatever reason you are seeking legal representation, call or fill out the form to see how we can help. Telephones are answered 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Abogado Straile habla Español.